My Guide Website?
From Livingstone & Victoria Falls: Rafting & Safari Combo
Paddle down the wild Zambezi river for a whitewater adventure. Spice up your trip with a safari in the renowned Chobe National Park. Discover thousands of different species of wildlife during a game drive and a boat safari.
- Raft a series of Class 5 rapids along the Zambezi River
- Witness the beautiful Victoria Falls from the bottom
- Explore the Chobe National Park during a game drive and boat trip
- See elephants, hippos, and lions from a close range in the wild
DescriptionAfter a transfer from your hotel, raft one of the finest rivers in the world, the Mighty Zambezi - a must-do activity in Livingstone. Listen to a comprehensive briefing on top of the Batoka Gorge, hike down the to the river, and see the splendid view of Victoria Falls from below. Paddle through a series of Class 3- 5 rapids including Boiling Pot, the Morning Glory, Stairway to Heaven and the world's most action-packed rapid, the Oblivion. Having quenched your thirst for adrenaline, stop for a well-deserved BBQ lunch on top of the gorge. The following day, continue the adventure with a relaxed tour through the Chobe National Park. Discover thousands of wildlife species including elephants, antelopes, and buffaloes. Keep your eyes peeled for lions and leopards which can be also spotted. Next, during a boat safari, gaze in awe at the hippos wallowing below you. Learn about how animals live and interact in the their natural habitats on this informative trip. Drive back to Livingstone with many fantastic memories and find your photos and videos that were taken during the rafting trip waiting for you.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Guides Lunches on both days Mineral water Soft drinks Gratuities
- A normal level of fitness is required for this tour especially for whitewater rafting; you will be required to hike up the 750-foot steep Batoka Gorge