My Guide Website?
Maun: Private Guided Day Safari in Moremi Game Reserve1 Reviews
Drive across vast expanses of uninhabited wilderness in the Moremi Game Reserve and discover an astonishing diversity of animals and plants. Watch the game from an open-sided vehicle. Benefit from included meals, hotel transfers, and a professional guide.
- Marvel at the Okavango Delta and its amazing views
- Explore the renowned, wildlife-rich Moremi Game Reserve with a professional guide
- See wildlife from an open game drive vehicle exclusive to your group
- Keep your eyes peeled for the Big Five — lions, leopards, rhinoceros, elephants, and buffalo
- Spot other animals, like zebra, giraffe, impala, and a wide range of bird species
DescriptionDelight in a private, full-day safari in Moremi Game Reserve and discover some of the world's greatest species of wildlife. Explore a park containing all major naturally occurring herbivore and carnivore species in the region, including the Big Five, and learn all about the wildlife with your professional guide. Start your trip very early in Maun with pickup at your accommodation, then drive east through Shorobe village to the south gate of the Moremi Game Reserve. Stop to enjoy a picnic breakfast at a scenic spot at the gate before entering the protected reserve for your game drive. After passing the buffalo fence, you'll begin to see the wildlife. Both Black and White Rhino, while rare to spot, have recently been reintroduced, making this reserve a “Big Five” destination (meaning it contains lions, leopards, rhinoceros, elephants, and Cape buffalo). The park also contains more than 400 species of birds, many migratory and some endangered, and is excellent for birdwatching. With the help of your guide, search for and view as much game as you can. Stop at another scenic location for lunch and continue your game viewing while eating. After lunch, head back out on your game drive until it is time to return to Maun. Upon arrival in Maun, you will be dropped off at your preferred stop.
IncludesPark fees Hotel pickup and drop-off Professional guide Breakfast Lunch Water and drinks Gratuities
- This safari is intended to depart Maun in the morning (around 5:30 AM). It's strongly recommended, therefore, that you plan to arrive in Maun the day before the safari starts so that you have time to relax, do some shopping, and get some rest. The local partner cannot be held responsible for the late arrival of flights, adverse weather conditions, or any delays beyond their control
- The local partner can handle pre and post-safari accommodation arrangements on your behalf. However, please make accommodation arrangements well in advance of your trip to avoid disappointment and the risk of having to find more expensive lodgings