Chobe National Park: 3-Hour Game Drive3 Reviews
Quench your thirst for adventure on a 3-hour safari game drive rich with African wildlife. Have the opportunity for unique wildlife encounters in Chobe National Park, home to a variety of big game species including elephants, lions, buffaloes, and more.
- Delight in a private safari in Botswana's most biologically diverse national park
- Explore “The Land of the Giants” where many big game species live
- Discover the biggest concentration of elephants in Africa, with numbers over 50,000
- Find out more about the park's distinct ecosystem and varied wildlife with a qualified safari guide
- Search for the animals you want to see on this private game drive
DescriptionTake a private 3-hour game drive through Chobe National Park, so-called “Land of the Giants,” and discover a perfect destination for any wildlife lover full of many big game species. Marvel at Botswana's first and most biologically diverse national park, particularly known for its elephant populations which have grown from a few thousand to over 50,000 — the highest elephant concentration in Africa. After pickup from your accommodation in Kasane, travel to the Chobe National Park, aiming to be at the gates by 6 AM. Please remember to bring $10 for entry into the park. Once in the park, hop in a custom built 4x4 safari vehicle, with open sides offering exceptional views, then set off on your game drive with a qualified safari guide. With your guide's local experience and knowledge, learn about the park's distinct ecosystem and its diverse range of animals. Enjoy a fantastic opportunity for photographers to capture wildlife in a stunning landscape. As it is a private game drive, you are welcome to ask your guide to go searching for certain birdlife, wildlife, or unique areas within the park. Once your 3 hours are up, you'll be returned to your lodge in Kasane.
Includes3-Hour game drive Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kasane Professional guide and game spotter Tea and coffee Park Fees (USD $10) Food Gratuities
- Pickup times may vary depending upon the location of your lodgings in Kasane. The aim is to arrive at the park by 6 AM for the best chance of wildlife sightings
- Infant seats are available
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability