My Guide Website?
From Kasane: Chobe River Sunset Cruise7 Reviews
Set off on a 3-hour guided sunset cruise on the Chobe River and take advantage of the best chance of seeing wildlife. Keep an eye out for elephants, buffaloes, giraffes, hippos, and more. Benefit from the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Cruise down the Chobe River in the Chobe National Park at sunset
- Look out for wildlife like elephants and zebras in their natural environment
- Have the best chance of seeing animals on the river by going out at sunset
- Admire vibrant scenery from the deck of the boat
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience with included hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionCelebrate the end of the day as the sun sinks into the Chobe River on a 3-hour guided sunset cruise. Enjoy this special time of day in Africa as you cruise upstream into the Chobe National Park and see massive herds of elephants streaming to the river banks for their last drink. After pickup from your centrally located Kasane accommodation, transfer to the Chobe River Jetty to board your boat. Make the most of the best time of day to view the abundant wildlife on the banks of the Chobe River. As the temperature cools, large herds of buffalo, zebra, giraffe, and impala can be seen making their way down to the river. Hippos and crocodiles are also common sightings on the Chobe River Sunset Cruise. Elephants frequently cross the river to the islands where the lush green grass is available year-round. At the end of the cruise, you'll be transported back to your accommodation in Kasane.
IncludesChobe National Park admission Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks
- You may bring your own food and drinks for the cruise