From Kasane: Chobe National Park Overnight Camping Safari
Spend a night inside the Chobe National Park. Camp under the bright African skies and fall asleep listening to the wildlife around you. Embark on an exciting riverboat cruise and game drive in the park and see a wealth of incredible native species.
- Camp inside the famous Chobe National Park on an overnight tour
- Enjoy a private safari in Botswana's most biologically diverse national park
- Discover the biggest concentration of elephants in Africa, with numbers over 50,000
- Find out about the park's distinct ecosystem and varied wildlife with a qualified safari guide
- Explore 'The Land of the Giants' where many big game species live
DescriptionDiscover Chobe National Park in northern Botswana near the vast, inland Okavango Delta. The park is known for its large herds of elephants and Cape buffalo, which converge along the Chobe Riverfront in the dry months. Lions, antelopes, and hippos inhabit the woods and lagoons around Linyanti Marsh. The floodable grasslands of the Savuti Marsh attract numerous bird species, plus migrating zebras. Start the tour with pick up from your hotel and drive to the Chobe National Park. First, embark on an exciting riverboat cruise. On the cruise, see hippo, crocodile and other wildlife that come to the shores for a drink. After the cruise, enjoy a game drive along the Chobe River as you make your way to the campsite in the national park. Once settled in at camp enjoy dinner and an overnight stay. In the morning, take another game drive after which you will be transported back to Kasane where your safari will end.
IncludesPark fees All activities A professional driver/guide All transportation while on the tour Meals Drinks Gratuities
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability