My Guide Website?
Gaborone: Private 3-Hour City Tour
Delve into the history of Gaborone's capital with your guide. Explore the city by van and visit the Three Dikgosi Monument, parliament, and old town.
- Learn about Gaborone's history from an expert guide
- Explore several neighborhoods from the comfort of a private van
- See famous sights such as the Three Dikgosi Monument
- Dive into Gaborone's art scene at the Thapong Visual Arts Centre
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your hotel, start your journey through Botswana’s history with a visit to the Three Dikgosi Monument. Then, continue on to the Main Mall and Parliament. Explore the Village and the beginnings of Gaborone. Learn about the political history of this area, dating back to 1890. Get to know Botswana’s young, avant-garde artists at the Thapong Visual Arts Centre. Learn about the 1902 building’s history as the former magistrate’s house. Finally, end your tour with a visit to the district of Old Naledi. Your guide will conveniently drop you off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fees Tips
- The tour will involve about 30 minutes of walking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now